This item does not qualify for free shipping.
This is SuperDroid Robot's mobile Wi-Fi All Terrain Amphibious Robot, programmed and fully assembled. The robot is completely waterproof and submersible and can navigate land and water. If the water is too deep to drive on the bottom, the robot floats and uses the wheels for propulsion through the water. It has four cameras two fixed IR cameras on the front and the back of the chassis, a 10X PTZ dome camera, and a spring mounted IR camera for perspective driving. The robot is controlled with a PC using a Wi-Fi connection.
The Wi-Fi controlled IG42 Amphibious ATR includes the robot, program, gamepad controller, Wi-Fi Bridge, Ethernet converter, and control board. The drive, camera selection, and pan and tilt functions are all controlled as part of the control program, so you can drive and operate the camera with the provided gamepad controller or with your mouse and keyboard. If you set up your router with port forwarding, you can control and monitor your robot from anywhere that has internet access with your program. A VB.NET 2010 application is provided.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged and well-built robot. The wheels are axle mounted and are supported using sealed ball bearings. It has a sturdy frame made of 1/8" thick aluminum and includes our IG42 gear motors. The aluminum is all cut using CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 3.1". The standard motors drive this robot up to 200 feet per minute. It includes the Wi-Fi Custom Control Interface Package. Powered by (2) K2 12V 10Ahr LiFePO4 batteries (with charger provided) providing 1-4 hours of use on a single charge (depending on use).
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from anwhere
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 10X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas - This 4WD robot has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots, including water.
This robot comes standard with the following features. Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support:
- This robot is prebuilt and configured to be ready to go out of the box. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment.
- Actual delivery time may vary, contact us for a more accurate delivery time.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.