- Platform: This enclosed waterproof robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, generation 4 tracks, and flipper arms.
- Camera System:
- LED Lights: mounted on the PTZ and fixed on robot lid. Remotely operated.
- Tactical OCU: Custom Built Enclosed Case Digital OCU For more information on our Tactical Remotes, please visit our support page.
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~50 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of PTZ): ~10 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Assembly: The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This item requires freight shipping.
This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
This is a customized version of our LT2-F designed specifically for inspecting long tunnels. It has custom flipper arms to help pull itself loose from any obstacles and is controlled by a 500 meter fiber optic tether spool. It also features front and rear spring mounted drive cameras for operating in forward or reverse.
It uses the same platform and wheels and tracks as our standard LT2-F platform. The chassis and PTZ camera have been sealed so that the robot is waterproof. Lights have been added on top of the PTZ camera and separate LED light bars are mounted for the front and rear drive cameras.
NEW Prebuilt LT2-F Fiber Optic Tethered with Custom Flipper Arms - SOLD
- Product Code: TP-500-187
- Availability: Ready to ship!