This custom tracked robot is our easy to use robot for going into tight spaces with low ceiling height. It has a full pan and tilt camera with 27X optical zoom. Controlled wireless with a tablet as video is displayed in brilliant color. The mobile Wi-Fi All Terrain Enclosed Robot (TP-631-000), is programmed and fully assembled complete with a tablet. The tablet and robot talk back and forth through a high power Wi-Fi radio that is fully configured and ready to go (you do not need to connect it to your network, it forms its own network. You do NOT need a router, etc. This robot package is completed, nothing else is needed!).
The robot has a custom PTZ camera mounted on the lid, so you can see where you are going. The pan goes 360 degrees and the tilt is 0 to +70 degrees. The camera has a 30X optical zoom. All the camera functions are controlled from the tablet wirelessly as you stream the video.
The Wi-Fi controlled enclosed inspection MLT-24 includes the robot, tablet with program installed and configured, Wi-Fi Bridge on robot, Ethernet converter, control board, PTZ camera. LED lights are also included on the camera tilt housing to illuminate whatever the camera is looking at. The lights can be remotely turned on and off using the tablet controller.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged well-built robot. The tracks are molded without a splice are axle mounted and direct driven by powerful right angle 42mm gear motors. The chassis is rugged and made of aluminum. The aluminum is all cut using CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
Everything is included and configured so you just turn it on and drive it with the tablet.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 1.5". The width with the tracks (edge to edge) is about 13" and the length is about 16". The robot is equipped with 2" wide molded tracks and custom wheels. The robot weighs about 15 pounds as configured. The standard motors drive this robot up to 300 feet per minute. Powered by a 22.2V 3Ahr Lithium-Ion battery (with charger provided) providing up to three hrs of use on a single charge depending on use.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the tablet!
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from the supplied tablet
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 30X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
Documentation and Support:
- This robot is built to order based on the options selected below. Please allow 4-8 weeks for shipment.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload, contact us for a more accurate delivery time.
Contact us if you need expedited delivery.