This a prebuilt robot based on the MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form. This item does not qualify for free shipping.
This complete inspection robot package includes everything needed to inspect hard to reach places. The tether makes it ideal for places wireless video and control won't work. The robot, camera, LED lights, Pan and Tilt, Remote, tether and LCD screen are included. It is assembled, tested, and ready to go right out of the box.
The Inspection Robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks, but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size. It is a small maneuverable Tracked Robot platform equipped with a Pan and Tilt Camera and LED lights.
This particular version comes with a pan-and-tilt camera system to inspect hard-to-reach areas. It weighs 5 lbs and is 13.5" long X 9.5" wide X 7" tall. It can drive up to 200 feet per minute.
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit down pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space and Attic Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit down pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote. The tether provides solid control in areas where wireless control would fail.
- Tracked Robot with motors, batteries, etc. Fully assembled and tested
- Handheld Remote with batteries, LCD Screen and Joysticks
- Color IR Camera mounted on a +190/-190 degree pan and +50/-50 degree tilt with LED lights
- 100 foot tether
- Battery chargers
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Dimensions: ~9.5" wide x 13.5" long x 7" tall.
- Capacity: Handles 8lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm.
- Weight: ~5 lbs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested and ready to go!
- Run Time: 2 hours of operation depending on use
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us