This robot is assembled with the following components:
- Includes the chassis, bearings, chain and sprockets, hardware, and wiring kits.
- Heavy duty 48" Cycle Country Snow Plow, made from steel, with mounting kit.
- Two powerful 135 RPM Wheel Chair Motors (one per axle/wheel) connected to the axles by #40 chain and sprockets.
- The axles of the three wheels on each side are coupled with #35 chain and sprockets giving the robot 6WD.
- 13 inch tiller wheels with solid steel axles and pillow block bearings.
- Qty. 4 12V 35Ah batteries providing 2-4 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- Sabertooth 2x60 Motor Controller.
- This robot includes a DX6i Spektrum remote control to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Spektrum AR9020 fail safe receiver.
- 400 lb. linear actuator with a pulley system to raise and lower plow.
- Syren 10A Motor Controller for linear actuator.
- Other Electronics Components:
- This robot comes fully assembled, tested, and ready to run.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Chain drive with a 10:18 reduction (gear motor to drive wheels).
- Axle Mount: Dual Bearing (DB) - the axles are mounted on two heavy duty pillow block bearings.
- Speed: 2.9 mph (with 135 RPM motors, its 10:18 reduction, and 13" wheels). Different gear reductions can be requested to vary speed and power. Use our Robot Speed Calculator for calculating the speed with different gear reductions.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 55 x 38 x 19 inches (with plow down and straight ahead).
- Weight: Approximately 200lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 150lbs.
Documentation and Support
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the 6WD RC Snow Play Robot - WC DB. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is our 6WD Remote Controlled Snow Plow robot, a powerful and versatile platform with a mounted ATV snow plow. The plow is raised and lowered using a linear actuator and the angle is manually adjustable. It can drive up steep slopes and climb curbs with ease. The chassis is a rigid gusseted 3/16" thick aluminum frame. The plow is also removable so you can use the robot for other purposes such as hauling/towing material and equipment.
The drive motors are powerful wheelchair motors which chain drive the wheel axles with a 10:18 gear reduction. The three wheels on either side are chain coupled, giving the robot 6WD. The wheels are mounted on 0.75" OD solid steel axles, each of which are supported by two heavy-duty pillow block bearings. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body). It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels and "pivot turn" in place. See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.
Prebuilt 6WD RC Snow Plow Robot - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-110
- Availability: Discontinued
- This item does not qualify for free shipping