The purpose of this item is to provide an affordable PWM motor controller for your projects. It has three inputs: INA, INB, and PWM. It uses the VNH3SP30 driver, and has a 5V 1A output voltage regulator. This versatile motor controller comes with all the terminals, headers, capacitor and is fully tested.
If assembly option is selected, add one day lead time for completion.
- 5.5-30VDC input
- Output current up to 30A(high current applications may require a heatsink and active cooling on top of the VNH3SP0)
- 5V logic-level compatible inputs
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Thermal shut down
- Cross-conduction protection
- Linear current limiter
- Very low standby power consuption
- PWM operation up to 10 kHz, higher frequency may damage the motor controller.
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
This motor controller is capable of handling our IG42 motors with a heatsink.
There is a 3 pin header for INA, INB, PWM input, and there is another 2 pin header with 5V output and ground. These boards use the VNH3SP30 with an optional heatsink. The board is compact measuring only 1.25" x 2.5" and includes 4 mounting holes that will accept a #4 machine screw. Most of the components are surface mounted. Higher PWM frequency may cause to overheat the motor controller.
Documentation and Support
- VNH3SP30 Datasheet
- Arduino Wiring Diagram
- Arduino Example Code
- Arduino Library