Choose one of three robot types with this kit.
- Robot Arm Type
- Crane Bucket Type
- Power Shovel Type
Tamiya's Educational Construction Series continues to garner rave reviews from users such as teachers, parents, and educators. Tamiya sets are being used by a variety of children's discovery centers and science clubs, as well as in Junior High School science and technology classes. Individual students and/or teams are given the assignment to construct a robot based around a particular theme but are encouraged to freely develop and incorporate their own ideas. This is a highly effective way to cultivate creativity and independent reasoning, and Tamiya is proud to be a part of it!
This set includes all basic parts needed to build a crawler-type remote control robot. This allows users not to worry about gathering parts, and instead concentrate on building the robot, making it perfect for using in fair and balanced classroom projects.
Unleash Your Creative Side
This robot construction set has everything you need to create a crawler-type robot. Caterpillar tracks allow the robot to traverse difficult obstacles and is easy to control via the included 2-stick remote controller. Set also includes twin-motor gearbox, crank gearbox, caterpillar tracks, universal arm, and universal plate in addition to the remote controller. The kit's three motors enable a variety of actions, and the kit can be combined with other Tamiya Educational Construction Series products for more complex robot creations.
3 Types of Crane Arms for 3 Times the Fun
Instructions are included to enable you to build one of three types of crane arms. The Arm Type enables picking up objects one at a time, while the Bucket Type and Shovel Type allows you to move many objects at once. Furthermore, the bucket and shovel can be conveniently made from the set's package box. As mentioned above, other Educational Construction Series items can be used to expand the robot's potential.
About the Model
- Includes basic parts needed to build crawler-type robots such as twin-motor gearbox, 4-speed crank-axle gearbox, 4-channel remote control box, tracks, and roller wheels, universal arms, universal plate, and 3mm push rivets
- Crawler-type robot is stable and easy to control
- 4-channel remote control box made from clear plastic allowing view of inside
- Package is made from durable cardboard and may be used to build bucket
- Manual includes an example guide to building Arm Type, Bucket Type and Shovel Type robots and sample competition rules
- Requires 2 D batteries (not included)