- Dimensions: ~6.5" wide x 10.75" long x 6.5" tall.
- Capacity: Handles 5 lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Runtime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
- Pan and Tilt: +190/-190 degree pan and +70/-10 degree tilt with LED lights
- HD Camera:1080p 60fps recording onto camera SD card, or 720p 120fps. 120 degree FOV.
- Remote: Pelican case remote with HD Color Monitor, two 2-axis joysticks, and battery
- Tracked robot platform, fully assembled and tested
- Pelican case remote
- Color HD Camera with LED lights
- 100 foot ethernet cable
- Battery chargers
- SD card
- Durable plastic foam-lined storage case
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit inside pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote. The tether provides solid control in areas where wireless control would fail
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots
- Remote Camera Operation: This option enables you to stop and start the recording to the SD card remotely. This feature also allows you to take snapshots while inspecting. We recommend this option as it makes the inspection documentation process a lot easier and more organized.
- This item is Built to Order 2-4 Weeks.
- Need it faster? Contact us
Inspect hard-to-reach places with the SST2 Tethered Inspection Robot. The robot is controlled with a rugged remote that also displays a live feed from the robot's camera. Pan and tilt controls are also included as are LED lights. The tethered system works well in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions through which wireless signals cannot pass.
Live video feed is transmitted to the remote controls 7-inch HD LCD screen. Additionally, the 1080P HD video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera. The optional snapshot and record function allows you to take snapshots on the fly or to stop and start the video recording with the remote (see "Available Options".)