ST Robotics provides robotic arms that are affordable, easy to set up and use, and easily programmed by any individual regardless of experience. SuperDroid Robots is a proud Strategic Partner with ST Robotics. We can provide the robotic arm as-is, integrate into one of our standard robot platforms, or integrate it into a custom robotic solution. Contact us to discuss any of these options.
R19 is a low cost entry to bench top robotics, fast, accurate and reliable and easy to program. It is of the cylindrical format with four axes ideally suited to working in a plane around the robot. Like our other robot arms it is excellent value fast and accurate. The mechanics are incredibly simple and phenomenally reliable; its predecessors have been running 3 shifts a day for a decade without failure, in fact we give a 2 year warranty. It is easy to apply and program yet is capable of the most intricate tasks. You'll find it a joy to use.
The package includes the Mk5 controller which is simple and reliable using a partnership of fast CPU and DSP processors and compact micro-stepping drives. Software is ROBOFORTH II which make this robot really easy to get started with yet the most complex motions, interfaces and peripherals may be programmed, assisted by ROBWIN project manager which brings everything together on one screen. ActiveX modules make it easy to integrate into larger systems. Everyone who uses this system agrees it is the most flexible robot software on the planet.
With programmable speed and acceleration, programmable gripper confirmation and intelligent error handling the R19 will carry your expensive sample quickly and safely without spilling or dropping or leaving you wresting it from the gripper in some peripheral.
R19 may optionally be mounted on a linear track. This has dual crossed-roller linear bearings providing speed and precision along with smoothness and lack of vibration and noise. Max speed 1000mm/sec. Positional repeatability 0.2mm.
- 4 axis Cylindrical format
- Fully enclosed
- Fast and accurate
- Slim 'Ultraglide' extend arm and end effector drive for access to confined spaces
- 'Ultraglide' Z-axis.
- narrow axis apertures for safety and cleanliness
- Simple teach pad
- Pnuematic or electric gripper
- Extensive input/output interfacing
- Non-volatile memory, dual fast processors
- Easy hardware and software integration into any system with serial (or USB) and ActiveX
- Complete with controller, manuals, software, cables, etc. - ready to go
- Optional track
- Choice of colors
- Optional cleanroom preparation
Note: repeatability is measured as a standard deviation of the worst dimension of the 3, measured at X=0 Y=500mm Z=0 at 50% speed and zero payload over 24 hours after a 1 hour warming up period. Figures for ISO 9283 available on request.
- Drives: Hybrid rare earth micro-stepped stepping motors, incremental encoder feedback
- Reach: max 549mm, min 149mm
- Lift Stroke: max 501mm
- Waist Rotation: 360 degrees
- Wrist Rotation: 445 degrees
- Payload: nominal 2Kg, max 4Kg at flange
- Repeatability: +/-0.075mm (see note)
- Weight: 14.5Kg/33lbs (robot only)
- Power Requirement: 110/115/220/240v ac 250VA (standard controller)
- MTBF: 10,000 hours (typically over a million cycles)
- Warranty: 2 years or 10,000 hours, whichever comes first
- Finish: Powder-coat, choice of colors
Documentation and Support:
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.
- Upon ordering the robotic arm, shipping will be calculated and added after checkout.
- The arm will be drop shipped from ST Robotics.
- The arm ships in special transport cases. The cost of the transport cases will be added after checkout but is fully refundable if returned.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. Contact us if you need it sooner.