The image gallery displays robots built using this platform.
This triangular omni wheel robot platform is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This kit includes the CNC cut triangular base intended for our IG32 gear motors. The chassis is cut on our CNC plasma table and bent on our CNC break press. Its made of 1/8" thick Aluminum. The chassis also has mounting holes for three PWM motor controllers. It is designed so all our planetary IG32 and IG32P gear motors with or without encoders. It is NOT intended for our right angle IG32 gear motors. This robot platform is specifically designed for direct driving Nexus omni wheels and hubs (listed in the options below). See our vectoring robot page for more details. If you need this robot customized beyond the provided options below, send us your requirements.
This robot platform does not include a controller. We offer this same robot kit in a programmable configuration here.
- Direct Drive IG32 Triangular Omni Wheel Base.
- The robot weighs about 6.5lbs in the default configuration.
- All the electrical connectors, wires, etc. and hardware needed to get you started.
- Omni Wheel hubs and wheels. (Qty 3 ea)(different sytles are wheels can be selected in the options below).
- IG32 12V 104RPM gear motors. (different motors can be selected in the options below).
- PWM Motor Controller 3A 12-55V (Qty 3). One per motor.
- LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh (different batteries can be selected in the options below).
- Battery charger.
- An upper deck. (if you don't want the upper deck, you can remove it in the options below).
- Unassembled, Manual included. Or you can select full assembly and we will assemble and test it for you.
The standard items and options are listed below. They are listed as links and can be clicked to view further details. We offer many different motors, batteries, etc. so you can configure the robot to your exact needs. The weight of the robot, its capacity, speed, etc. depends on the robot's configuration. The item details of the options listed below will specify weights, sizes, etc.
Documentation and Support:
This robot can be configured with encoders used for telemetry and/or speed control. They are very useful if you are planning on making your robot semi-autonomous. Our motors use hall-effect encoders.
For more information, check out these blog posts
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
- This item usually ships within 1-3 days depending on volume.
- Assembly adds a couple more days.
- Need it faster? Contact us