Spektrum DSMX DX8 8-Channel Transmitter Gen 2 with AR8010T Receiver - DISCONTINUED
- Diversity antenna
- 11ms frame rates with capable receivers
- Airplane, heli, sailplane and multirotor programming
- 250-model internal memory
- Programmable voice alerts
- Wireless trainer function
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Direct access to system setup from function menu – no need to power off
- Large, backlit LCD screen
- 10 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 swashplate types
- 5 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Multirotor flight mode setup, checklists and voice alerts
- Up to 10 sailplane flight modes
- 5 airplane and heli flight modes
- 10 programmable mixes – normal or 7-point curve
- Dual aileron, elevon, and V-tail differential
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- EN328 compatible
- Includes AR8010T 8-Channel Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver
- 10 Wing Types: Normal, Dual Aileron, Flaperon, 1 Aileron 1 Flap, 1 Aileron 2 Flap, 2 Aileron 1 Flap, 2 Aileron 2 Flap, Elevon A, Elevon B, 4 Aileron
- 6 Tail Types: Normal, V-Tail A, V-Tail B, Dual Elevator, Dual Rudder, Dual Rudder/Elevator
- Aileron, Flaperon, Elevon and V-Tail Differential
- Flap System with Elevator Compensation
- 5 Flight Modes
- Dual Rates and Expo
- 7-Point Throttle Curve
- Preset Mixes: Elevator-to-Flap, Aileron-to-Rudder, Rudder-to-Aileron/Elevon
- 10 Programmable Mixes - Select Normal or Curve for Each h4>Helicopter
- Gyro and Governor
- 7-Point throttle curve
- 7-Point pitch curve
- 7-Point tail curve
- 7 Swash plate types: Normal, 3 Servo 120°, 3 Servo 135°, 3 Servo 140°, 3 Servo 90°, 4 Servo 90°, 2 Servo 180°
- 5 Flight Modes, Including Hold
- Cyclic-to-Throttle and Swashplate Timing Mixes
- 10 Programmable Mixes - Select Normal or Curve for Each
- 5 Wing Types: Single Aileron, Dual Aileron, 2 Aileron 1 Flap, 2 Aileron 2 Flap, 4 Aileron 2 Flap
- 3 Tail Types: Normal, V-Tail A, V-Tail B
- Motor Throttle Switch Assignment
- Dual Aileron and V-tail Differential
- Camber System
- Camber Preset
- 10 Flight Modes
- Dual rates and expo
- Preset Mixes: Flap-to-Aileron Curve, Aileron-to-Flap, Aileron-to-Rudder, Elevator-to-Flap
- Multirotor Channel Inputs - ALT (Altitude), ROL (Roll), PIT (Pitch), YAW
- Multirotor Checklists, Warnings and Voice Alerts
- Simplified Multirotor Flight Mode Setup and Switch Assignment
- # of Channels: 8
- Modulation: DSMX
- Band:2.4GHz Servos:Not Included Receiver:AR8010T Model Memory:250 Transmitter (Tx) Battery2000mAh Li-Ion
8-CHANNELS AND SO MUCH MORE
Like its groundbreaking predecessor, the DX8 G2 gives pilots a powerful combination of features and capabilities no other 8-channel can match. And for a lot less than you might think, too.
INCLUDES AR8010T INTEGRATED TELEMETRY RECEIVER
Included with this Spektrum™ DX8 Gen 2 transmitter is the class-leading AR8010T 8-channel DSMX® receiver with integrated telemetry. Surprisingly compact and lightweight, the AR8010T provides vital flight-log data and receiver battery voltage telemetry right out of the box. Plus, an array of built-in telemetry ports makes adding, even more, telemetry data to your system easy. You'll find it compatible with a wide assortment of available Spektrum sensors such as those for flight-battery current, GPS, airspeed and much more. The AR8010T receiver also features an integrated bind-button making the need for a bind plug obsolete and the binding process simpler than ever.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
The DX8 lets you keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you're flying. You can program voice alerts to call out what flight mode you've chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the transmitter display to see what's happening. The DX8 can tell you.
WIRELESS TRAINER LINK
This exclusive Spetkrum technology gives DX8 users the ability to wirelessly link up with other Spektrum transmitters and specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets. Once bound to another transmitter or component, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX8 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
With Wireless Trainer Link, you could:
- Wirelessly 'buddy box' with another DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter when teaching someone to fly.
- Assign gimbal functions to a 2nd 'camera' transmitter when flying a camera drone so you can focus on avoiding obstacles and maintaining visual contact
- while someone else lines up the shot.
- Link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets to wirelessly control head tracking and remotely change video frequencies.
250 Model Memory
The enormous capacity of the DX8's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted. Because the DX8 uses the same AirWare™ software as many other Spektrum transmitters, you can share model setups across platforms with almost any Spektrum pilot.
Fly Smarter with Built-in Telemetry
The built-in telemetry feature gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more. (Requires a Spektrum telemetry module and telemetry sensors, all sold separately.)
Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX8 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX8 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.