Enclosed Case COFDM Secondary Monitoring Station and Repeater - DISCONTINUED
- Extends operational area when strategically deployed.
- Provides a second entry team, or command, "eyes and ears" into the situation.
Features and Specifications
- Radio System: COFDM Radio System.
- Remote Style: Standard Enclosed Case.
- Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 8" Pelican case style enclosure. Other sizes available upon request.
- Display: 7-inch color LCD.
- Batteries: Powerful battery for up to 4 hours of deployment.
- External Power: Supports external batteries and power supplies for extended deployments.
- Indicators Radio status and signal strength indicators.
- Weather resistant.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Individually paired with your robot system for improved security.
- Designed, built, and tested in the USA
- Higher gain antennas are available upon request. Contact us here.
- Additional batteries are available for extended deployments.
- We manufacture a lot custom remotes too! Contact us if you are interested in a custom remote.
Delivery of this item is tied to the delivery of the robot system it is purchased with. If purchased as an individual item, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
A key component of any digital robotics solution are monitoring stations and repeaters. A secondary monitoring station provides audio and video feedback from the robot for second entry teams or command monitoring. This monitoring station also acts as a repeater which can significantly extend the range of your robot. Absolutely essential option for urban settings. COFDM radios make a huge difference for performance, range, and security.