IPS - Indoor Navigation Positioning Beacon with IMU (HW v4.9) - DISCONTINUED
- Absolute location precision: 1-3% of the distance to the beacons (several cm)
- Differential precision: 1-2 cm
- Coverage radius of a beacon: up to 20 meters
- Beacons form the system automatically, no manual coordinates measurements or entering required
- The beacon has a built in Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
Documentation and Support
This product is no longer available.
This is a replacement or additional beacon for your Indoor GPS System Starter Pack with IMU (Indoor Positioning System (IPS))
The Additional Beacon for Indoor GPS Navigation System is an integral part of indoor GPS navigation system. The Beacons are mounted on walls or ceilings to measure distance to other beacons and “hedgehog” using ultrasonic pulses. The beacons communicate with the router wirelessly in ISM band. They are powered by a LiPol battery or USB. The distance between the beacon's-neighbors can be up to 20 meters. Clusters of beacons automatically assemble in a single map of beacons to cover large offices, malls, factory floors. The beacon has a built in Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- Beacon for indoor GPS navigation system
- Indoor localization of objects and humans equipped with beacons
- Coverage radius of a beacon - up to 20 meters
- Can be used in security systems, advertising and other fields