Configurable - GPK-32 Zoom Wireless Tracked Inspection Robot with Zoom Camera
- Dimensions: 12.5"Long X 9.5"Wide X 6.5" High
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~8lbs (9lbs including DeWalt Battery)
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: Up to 2 hours of operation depending on use
- Tracked Robot, assembled and tested
- Battery charger (Two DeWalt batteries and charger are included with default configuration, see battery options below)
- Remote with 7 inch LCD screen and 5.8Ghz receiver
- Camera Tilt System for 1080p Camera with SD card slot. (-10 degrees to +70 degrees)
- LED Lights mounted on Tilt Bracket
- 16GB micro SD Card
- Currently configured with all available options listed below. The options can be deselected if you do not want or need them.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video in Full HD on the provided Camera and SD Card.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space and Attic Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit into crawl spaces or attics. Video is viewed using the included 7-inch monitor mounted to the controller. A wireless signal must be maintained. Not recommended for pipes, culverts, long distances, etc. where the wireless signal will not work.
- Battery Options: A mount that accepts 20V Lithium DeWalt batteries for easy removal and replacement. We offer two configurations for the DeWalt batteries. (1) You supply batteries and charger (2) We supply two 2Ahr DeWalt 20V Lithium Battery and fast charger. Note: Any 20V Lithium DeWalt battery will work with the DeWalt battery system upgrade.
- Storage/Transport Case: Select if you want the optional pelican case to keep the robot in. The case is foam lined and we cut it out so your robot and remote are securely stored. If this option is not selected, it will be shipped in a cardboard box that is not reusable. We strongly recommend the pelican case, it is a great value and protects the robot during shipping and transport to the job sites, etc.
- Removable Wheelie Bar: Select if you want the optional wheelie bars. They are easily installed and removed. When installed they offer protection against flipping over when climbing tall obstacles. We recommend the wheelie bar to protect your robot if you plan on climbing over obstacles and obstructions.
- Removable Roll Cage: Select if you want the optional camera roll cage. It is easily installed and removed. When installed it protects the camera system on most rollover accidents. The camera and tilt mechanism is an expensive component and if damaged from rollover will not be covered with the warranty. We recommend the roll cage to protect your robot if you will be using the robot to climb over obstacles and obstructions.
- Debris Deflector: Select if you want the optional debris deflectors. These assist in reducing the chance of entanglement in loose wires, insulation, vapor plastic barriers, gravel, and any other obstructions commonly found in crawl spaces.
- This item is Built to Order 2-4 Weeks.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a complete inspection crawler robot package, designed for the home inspector. The robot uses a 1080P 10x zoom camera mounted on an actuated tilt bracket (-20° to +45°). A set of powerful LED lights help provide visibility in dark places. The high resolution 10x zoom camera provides the ability to inspect up close and in great detail. A separate transmitter sends the video image back to the controller with no latency. These features allow for the GPK-32-Z to tackle difficult to reach areas with ease.
This crawler robot is a great crawl space crawler, able to enter crawl spaces with entrances normally unaccessible under houses. 1080P video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera for full HD viewing. The robot is controlled using a FLYSKY remote and the video is sent over 5.8Ghz to the included 7 inch LCD screen. This should not be used in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions. The video is recorded locally on the robot's camera SD card, so even if the video feed drops out or gets choppy, you still get a clean recording. The snapshot and record function allows you to take still images or to stop and start the video recording with the remote.
This tracked robot is built on an aluminum chassis and uses durable components (UHMW wheels, bronze bearings, etc.). Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
The robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable tracked robot platform.
Is an inspection robot the right tool for me?
Answer: The thing to remember is that inspection robots are tools. They can not replace a skilled inspector. Buying an inspection robot doesn’t guarantee you’ll never crawl under a house again. There will be times you get the robot stuck and must retrieve it, or can not reach an area with the robot and have to crawl in yourself. Inspection robots are simply tools to help you do your job. They will not be the right tool in every situation, or for every person, but when used properly, they can absolutely help you do your job more safely, easily, and quickly. It is also necessary to have access to a computer or other device that can interact with a SD card so that you can view your photos and videos, and so you can wipe the card clean when it fills up. If you understand the limitations, then an inspection robot would likely be a valuable addition to your business.
We're an official partner of InterNACHI, learn more about our exclusive offer to members here: InterNACHI Page
The video transmission is from the Robot to your Controller with 5.8Ghz. The range and performance can be significantly impacted by the environment and obstructions. We have tested the video and were able to get up to 500 feet. However, this can be significantly less with obstructions, a bad/noisy environment. The best way to operate the robot is to keep a line of sight between the robot and the remote. If that isn't possible then it is recommended that the transmission distance (distance between the robot and the remote) is kept to a minimum. This may mean walking through the house above the robot or walking alongside the robot on the other side of a wall.
This robot not recommended for underground or long-distance pipe inspection. This is a simple and robust system for inspecting areas that are difficult to access and/or you don't want to be. We have tested many different systems for crawl space and attic inspection, and this robot is the best solution for clear video and simplicity. If you need longer range or underground inspection you will need to use one of our tethered inspection robots.
Configurable - GPK-32 Zoom Wireless Tracked Inspection Robot with Zoom Camera
- Product Code: TP-638-100
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Availability: Built to Order 2-4 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping