Tamiya Sliding Mouse - Vibrating Action Robot Kit - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
- Easy assembly using snap-on parts and screws.
- Powered by a Type 130 motor.
- Direction can be easily altered by changing the direction of the rods.
- Speed can be adjusted by changing the angle of the rods.
- Body shape designed to represent various popular animals whilst maintaining a curved form to move around obstacles.
- Eyes act as rollers also helping model to smoothly work around obstacles.
- Games and races can be easily made by building an obstacle course using cardboard etc.
- Best performance on smooth flat surfaces.
- Requires 1 AAA battery (not included)
Internal motor spins a cylindrical plate with a weight (a screw) placed on one side creating an updown rapid vibrating movement. This vibration is then conveyed to 3 rods that smoothly propel the model forward in a sliding type movement.