CUSTOM LT2-F FireBot HAZMAT Surveillance Robot Package - SOLD
- HAZMAT - HAZMAT sensors can be used to look for dangerous gasses. and remotely warn personnel.
- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't i.e., under most vehicles, beds, or other hiding areas etc.
- Climbing Obstacles: - With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. Robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting IR camera allows the viewer to see everything even in the total darkness.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This tactical surveillance robot comes with the recommended and most popular setup.
- Platform: This enclosed robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, Generation 4 tracks, and flipper arms.
- HAZMAT Sensors:
- Model: MultiRAE PGM-6228
- Measures: Carbon Monoxide(CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Oxygen (O2), and Mehtane (CH4)
- Includes: Seperate protective transport case for sensor, calibration gas, USB travel charger
- Tilting IR camera embedded in the nose of the robot.
- 360 pan and Tilt 27X Optical zoom camera on a removable top rail mounted system. Protected by a removable roll cage.
- 7 IR camera - rear facing.
- Video switch allowing the operator to remotely toggle between cameras.
- On-Screen-Display of HAZMAT sensor status.
- LED Lights: mounted on the 27X Optical Zoom camera and front Tilt camera. Remotely operated.
- Tactical OCU: Custom Built Enclosed Case Digital OCU For more information on our Tactical Remotes, please visit our support page.
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 4 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~45 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~7 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Assembly: The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is a Prebuilt Demo, please allow 5-45 business days depending on if the robot is out for demonstration.
- This item requires freight shipping.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload, contact us for a more accurate delivery time.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. It is very lightly used (it was built August 2014). The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options you desire. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
The robot was built for the new TV series, All-American Makers. This robot will air on February 18th, 2015. We have updated the robot since the show. We have upgraded the HAZMAT sensor to a MultiRAE PGM-6228 HAZMAT sensor to deliver precise environmental feedback to the operator. The sensor package includes a protective transport case, chargers, and calibration gas. Be sure to check us out on the TV show!
This is SuperDroid Robots LT2-F Tactical Robot. The LT2-F was qualified during a series of NIST tests. The robot package includes a custom remote, front tilt camera, and battery charging station. With the included Stabilizer Flipper Arms, the robot is capable of climbing over virtually anything as tall as the robot is long. Its low profile and compact size make it a great tool for going into collapsed structures or under cars, yet is large enough to get upstairs, etc. with ease.
The Robot is set up with many extra features for first responders to analyze hazardous situations remotely keeping personnel safe. This robot is set up with a HAZMAT gas sensor and painted red. It also comes with a 360-degree pan and tilt camera with a 27X zoom camera. The zoom camera has manual and autofocus. The camera and HAZMAT sensor payloads are mounted on a rail system making them removable based on different scenarios.