LT2 Multi-Axis Arm
- Opening Doors - With the multi-axis arm, obstacles such as doors will no longer stop you from surveying potentially dangerous locations.
- Remote Manipulation - Pick up or move suspicious objects without putting anyone in harm's way.
- Bomb Disposal - Placing our arm on a UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) is an excellent choice to keep people out of harm's way when it comes to Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), bomb diffusing, and removal of Improvised Explosive Device (IED), pipe bombs, pressure cookers, etc.
Features and Specification
- Multi-Axis Arm:
- Base rotation: 400 degrees
- Shoulder rotation: 190 degrees
- Elbow rotation: 270 degrees
- Wrist rotation: Continuous
- Wrist tilt: 180 degrees
- Gripper Width: 4.5 inches
- Arm payload: 15+ pounds fully extended.
- Weight of 6-axis arm: ~30lbs.
- Arms ships complete (assembled and tested) with a serial interface control board (TTL, USB or RS232). Protocol will be provided for controlling the arm. The control board controls all the motors from serial commands. Full range of speed and direction of each axis is provided.
The arm is available in several different configurations.
- 4-axis arm: Includes the shoulder, elbow, wrist rotation, and gripper.
- 5-axis arm with rotating base: Includes all axes in the 4-axis arm as well as the rotating base.
- 5-axis arm with wrist tilt: Includes all axes in the 4-axis arm as well as the wrist tilt.
- 6-axis arm: Includes the rotating base, shoulder, elbow, wrist rotation, wrist tilt, and gripper.
- IR or Zoom Cameras can be mounted on the arm.
- Contact us to discuss these options.
Documentation and Support
- Custom Robot Arm Support Page
- Mechanical Drawing, Arm mounted on LT2, Stowed
- Mechanical Drawing, Arm mounted on LT2, Reaching Up
- Mechanical Drawing, Arm mounted on LT2, Reaching Forward
- Mechanical Drawing, Arm mounted on LT2, Reaching Up/Forward
- Mechanical Drawing, Arm mounted on LT2, Reaching Up with Horizontal Wrist
This is a stand-alone arm that we typically install on our LT2 BullDog Tactical Robot. Our LT2 class arm features between 4-6 DOF. The arm comes completely assembled and tested with a serial interface control board (TTL, USB or RS232). Protocol will be provided for controlling the arm.
This is a heavy-duty arm. It is designed and built by SuperDroid Robots in North Carolina. The structure of the arm is made from aluminum. It was designed for our tactical robots and has been proven to last as many have been in service for several years.
LT2 Multi-Axis Arm
- Product Code: TP-701-000
- Availability: Built to Order 6-14 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping