- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the axles are mounted directly to the motor shaft.
- Speed: ~X mph (75 RPM motors and 13" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 x 26 x 19.5 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 200 lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 250 lbs (can handle more if needed but runtime will be degraded).
This is a complete package that includes everything listed below.
- Complete assembly, wiring, setup, and testing.
- Custom 2-tone textured bedliner paint with 80/20 mounting rails on top, sides, and bumpers.
- Large top Lid for easy access of electronics and batteries. Ample room for additional electronics.
- Includes the chassis, hardware, and wiring kits.
- Six powerful 75 RPM Wheel Chair Motors with encoders added for velocity control of the motors.
- Qty. 3 13 inch direct drive wheel and shaft set. (Total of 6 wheels and shafts, 3 sets of 2).
- Qty. 2 12V 35Ah batteries providing 1-3 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- Qty. 1 RoboteQ 2x150A Motor Controller.
- Other Electronics Components:
- 100A breaker switch.
- Completely wired including all necessary high current wiring, mounting hardware, zip ties, cable tie downs, etc.
- Basic ROS Control Package
This robot comes with encoders used for speed control/velocity control. They are very useful if you are planning on making your robot semi-autonomous or fully autonomous.
Select the battery package option you want in the Item Options section below.
- Default battery option: (Qty 2) 35 amp hour lead acid batteries with a 4 amp hour charger.
- Upgraded battery option 2: (Qty 2) 42 amp hour LiFePO4 batteries with (Qty 2) 4 amp chargers.
Select the control package option you want in the Control Options section below.
- RC Control
- Basic ROS Package
- Autonomous ROS Package
- The HK1500 is a very flexible and robust platform that can support many different autonomous configurations. Several models of stereo cameras, 3D LiDAR, and GPS options can be applied. These sensors, coupled with our software, can provide reliable localization, 3D obstacle detection, and path planning for a full autonomous solution. See our ROS Control Package for options and contact us to discuss a configuration that best suits your application.
Contact us if you need help selecting options or need a custom configuration.
- Warranty not included by default. SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 year after shipment.
- Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Unlimited technical support.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads/tracks, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Warranty can be selected or deselected in the options below. If no warranty is selected, standard warranty terms apply (See Standard Warranty Terms)
- This item is Built to Order 4-8 Weeks.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a 6WD robot that uses six of our heavy-duty motors and 13" tiller tires. The wheels are mounted directly to the motor shaft for simplicity. High ground clearance, high payload, and powerful motors make this robot a workhorse.
The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The robot is fully assembled, wired, programmed with speed control, tested and ready to run. A ROS control package is available as an option. Read on for more details. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.
Configurable - HK1500-DM6-E, 6WD All Terrain Autonomous Development Platform
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-195-006
- Availability: Built to Order 4-8 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping