NEW Prebuilt 2WD Mobile Robot Platform - IG42 SB - SALE - SOLD
- Includes chassis, wheels, wheel shaft, chain and sprockets, etc.
- Qty. 2 IG42 24VDC 340RPM gear motors(one per axle/wheel).
- Qty. 2 12V 7Ahr lead acid batteries.
- Spektrum DX5e RC transmitter
- Battery charger.
- Sabertooth 2x12 RC motor controller.
- Fully assembled.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Chain drive.
- Axle Mount: Bearing in wheel.
- Speed: About 110 ft/min (with 340 RPM motors and 32:10 reduction).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5 x 16.25 x 6 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 26lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 100lbs.
Documentation and Support
- Please allow 1-2 days to pack for shipment.
- Need it faster? Contact us.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the 2WD Mobile Robot Kit- IG42-DB2. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This All Terrain Robot (ATR) is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This is a prebuilt 2WD robot that uses our IG42 motors. The wheels are located in the back of the robot and are chain driven with a 32:10 reduction. The bearing is in the wheel, which rotates around a stationary shaft. A single omni wheel serves a the caster/idler wheel in the front. This configuration allows the robot to handle high payloads. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels).
The advantage of using this platform over one of our 4WD platforms is that it can support heavy loads while still being able to turn well. Since it only has two drive wheels and a caster wheel, the robot is able to turn freely instead of having to skid or overcome the friction of another set of wheels. This chassis can support up to 100lbs.