NEW Prebuilt MLT-JR Tracked Robot RC Platform 075 RPM - SOLD
Standard Pre-Built Configuration
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, etc.
- MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and wheels Set.
- Qty 2: IG32P 24VDC 075 RPM Gear Motor.
- Qty 2: LiPo 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing a up to 2 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery chargers.
- Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver.
- Includes a Flysky FS-i6 transmitter with receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Dimensions: ~10.75" Wide x ~12.5" long (tip to tip) and ~4" tall (wheel/track height).
- Capacity: Handles 10lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm.
- Weight: The total weight of this configuration is ~15 lbs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
Documentation and Support
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the MLT-JR Tracked Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The MLT-JR is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks, but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).