CUSTOM MLT-JR Tracked Development Robot Platform with Arduino - SOLD
- Tracks: MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and Wheels Set.
- Motors: (2) 12VDC IG32 53RPM gear motors.
- Batteries: 11.1V 2200 mAHr LiPo Battery Pack (Battery charger is included)
- Motor Driver: Sabertooth Dual 12A Motor Driver
- Controls: Arduino Uno Programable Controller
- Payload: 5-lbs of additional payload in most terrains
- Weight: ~6 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.75" wide, 12.47" long, 4.71" tall (with platform)
Documentation and Support
- Need some sample code to get you started? Check out our GitHub!
- How to Build a Robot - Support and Videos
- MLT-JR Support Page
- Autonomous Robot Building Support Page (recommended accessories, etc overview for everything you may need to get your robot running autonomously)
- Programmable Controller Support
- Click here to view a CAD drawing of this robot
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
Example code for the MLT-JR can be found on our GitHub here.
This is a prebuilt of the MLT-JR Arduino Development Platform TP-220-002. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. The Arduino robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options at the bottom of the page. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
The MLT-JR is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
This programmable robot development package includes an authentic programmable Arduino controller for easy autonomous robot control. Using the top open-source platform for robot software development, our Arduino controllers provide the stability and performance desired by those experienced with designing robots.