Prebuilt IG42-SB2, 2WD Tube Mount Robot Platform - SOLD
- Aluminum base, wheels and shafts, bearings, etc.
- Qty. 2 IG42 SB motor mount tubes.
- Qty. 2 IG42 motor mount plates.
- Qty. 2 IG42 122 RPM 24VDC gear motors (one per axle/wheel).
- Sabertooth 2x12 RC motor controller.
- Qty. 1 ATR Wheel Shaft Set Pair 8mm Bore - 6 inch pneumatic.
- Qty. 1 4" Rubber Caster Wheel
- Qty. 2 12V 7Ahr lead acid batteries.
- Spektrum DXe RC transmitter.
- Custom 0.25" ABS upper deck.
- Battery charger.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Single Bearing.
- Speed: About 320 ft/min with 122 RPM motors and 10 inch wheels.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 21.75 x 6.75 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 25lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 50lbs.
Documentation and Support
- This item usually ships in 1-3 days.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the 2WD Tube Mount Robot Kit- IG42-SB2. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This All Terrain Robot (ATR) is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This is a 2WD robot that uses our IG42 122 RPM motors and 10 inch standard tires. It uses our motor mount tubes to mount two IG42 motors and a single ball bearing to take most of the load off of the motor shaft. A single caster is mounted in the rear of the robot. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). The 2WD robot excels at turning with heavy loads and on high friction surfaces where a 4WD robot might have trouble. See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.