LT2-F Complete Surveillance Robot Package - SOLD
- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't i.e., under most vehicles, beds, or other hiding areas etc.
- Climbing Obstacles: - With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. Robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting IR camera allows the viewer to see everything even in the total darkness.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This tactical surveillance robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up.
- Platform: This enclosed robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, Generation 4 tracks, and flipper arms.
- Tilting 30X Optical zoom camera embedded in the nose of the robot.
- 7 IR camera - rear facing
- Spring mounted driving 7 IR camera (provides perspective of robot when driving, but springs out of the way when flipped, or going under low clearance items)
- Video switch allowing operator to remotely toggle between cameras
- LED Lights: mounted on the 30X Optical Zoom camera. Remotely operated.
- Tactical OCU: Custom Built Enclosed Case Digital OCU For more information on our Tactical Remotes, please visit our support page.
- Robot Microphone (for Audio from Robot to Remote): This add-on installs a microphone on the robot. The microphone is a high quality microphone that is meant for listening to large areas. The microphone will be mounted to the robot and the audio will be transmitted back with the video transmitter via the audio channel. The audio will be broadcast in real time on the 12 inch Surface Pro Table. Volume of the audio can be adjusted on the 12 inch monitor. The gain, etc. of the microphone is set up on the microphone on the robot.
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~45 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~7 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Store and Protect: Protect your investment with an optional Pelican Transport Case.
- Assembly: The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is a Prebuilt Demo, please allow 5-45 business days depending if the robot is out for demonstration.
- This item requires freight shipping.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload, contact us for a more accurate delivery time.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. It is very lightly used. The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options you desire. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
This is SuperDroid Robots LT2-F Tactical Robot. The LT2-F was qualified during a series of NIST tests. The robot package includes a custom remote, front tilt camera, and battery charging station. With the included Stabilizer Flipper Arms, the robot is capable of climbing over virtually anything as tall as the robot is long. Its low profile and compact size make it a great tool for going into collapsed structures or under cars, yet is large enough to get up stairs, etc. with ease.