Prebuilt MLT-JR Tracked Robot RC Platform 075 RPM With Encoders And Speed Control - SOLD
Standard Pre-Built Configuration
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, etc.
- MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and wheels Set.
- Qty 2: IG32P 24VDC 075 RPM Gear Motor With Encoders.
- Qty 2: LiPo 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing a up to 2 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery chargers.
- Roboclaw 2X7A Motor Controller
- Includes a FLYSKY FS-i6 Transmitter with receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Dimensions: ~10.75" Wide x ~12.5" long (tip to tip) and ~4" tall (wheel/track height).
- Capacity: Handles 10lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm.
- Weight: The total weight of this configuration is ~6 lbs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
Documentation and Support
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the MLT-JR Tracked Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
The robot uses a Roboclaw 2X7A Motor Controller and encoders for closed loop speed control. Rather than just blindly sending a voltage to the motor controller, the motor controller is able to look at the encoder pulses and determine how much voltage should be sent to each motor. This enables the robot to drive at a calculated speed with different loads and drive very straight.