CUSTOM LT2 ROS SLAM Tracked Robot - SOLD
This is a complete robot package that includes everything listed below, fully assembled and ready to run. It also includes a full ROS package.
- Includes Heavy Duty Aluminum LT2 Robot Chassis, hardware, electronics, etc. The LT2 chassis includes two battery compartments between the wheels and tracks providing ample room for the electronics and controls.
- Custom ROS Autonomous Control Package
- Velodyne 3D LIDAR
- Hokuyo UST-10LX Scanning Laser Rangefinder
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier with 8-core ARM CPU and 512-core Volta GPU
- UM7 Orientation Sensor
- RoboteQ SDC2160 Motor Controller with encoders
- Assembly: This is a prebuilt robot that is fully assembled, programmed and tested.
Documentation and Support
- This is a custom robot built and delivered to a customer.
- If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the LT2 Tracked ATR Robot Platform. The robot is controlled by a custom ROS Autonomous Control Package. The robot is built with in configuration listed below. If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
Using our custom software, this robot autonomously navigates between waypoints while avoiding static and dynamic obstacles. To achieve this, we built a custom SLAM package on the ROS framework and a fully-featured GUI allowing the user to easily control the robot remotely.