IG32-DM4-C with 6 inch tires and Dewalt adapter - SOLD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13" x 14" x 6"
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Speed: 1.34mph (118 feet per minute)
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM)
- Payload Capacity: Up to 5lbs in most terrain
- This robot comes already assembled, tested, and ready to run.
- Includes chassis, hardware, wiring, electronics, etc.
- Wheels: Two (2) sets: ATR Wheel and Shaft Set Pair 6mm bore - 6 inch.
- Motors: Four (4) IG32P 24VDC 75 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel).
- Motor Controller: One (1) Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver. For variable speed and direction.
- Battery System: One (1) Battery Mount for Dewalt 20v Battery (Battery and Charger included)
- Controller: One (1) FLYSKY Transmitter & Receiver control
Documentation and Support
- Click here to view a CAD drawing of this robot.
- This robot is pre-built, please allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the 4WD All Terrain - IG32-DM4-C Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a prebuilt RC All Terrain Robot. All of our All Terrain Robots (ATRs) are designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our Standard ATRs, therefore it does not have the same clearance or capacity, but performs exceptionally well. The wheel axles are mounted directly to the motor output shafts. The motors allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The kit provides you with what you need to make a great All-Terrain robot.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels, and hubs, which directly couple to the IG32 gear motors. Each hub/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. If you need this robot customized, Contact us.