NEW Prebuilt Remote Control Slope Lawn Mower - 4WD - SOLD
- The robot weighs 170 lbs with motors, batteries, and lawnmower.
- Steel Frame Robot Chassis for a 25" deck.
- 13" pneumatic drive wheels.
- PCS-250 24VDC 75 RPM Wheel Chair Motor (Qty 4).
- 2x60 Motor controller (Qty 1).
- 12V 35Ahr SLA batteries (Qty 2).
- Battery charger.
- Painted black.
- 60-volt Cordless Electric Lawnmower batteries and battery charger included.
- Remote start and stop of electric mower included!
- Fully assembled.
- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the axles are mounted directly to the motor shaft.
- Speed: ~3 mph (75 RPM motors and 13" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 x 29 x 16 inches.
- Please allow 1-2 days to pack the robot for shipment.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
This a prebuilt robot modified off of our Lawn Mower Chassis Upfit Robot Package - WheelChair Motor System to make it 4WD. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The robot is driven by the provided 13-inch tires driven by heavy-duty wheelchair motors. The 4WD system allows the mower to climb steep slopes and terrain. This mower is faster, more powerful and has a longer run time than our previous version. This slope mower can handle steep hills and inclines up to 38 degrees. It uses a double-bladed 25-inch wide deck for mowing. The electric mower means oil distribution on slopes won't be an issue.
The frame of this robot is made from tube steel and heavy gauge steel cut on our CNC plasma table. It is welded together in a jig we set up so the lawnmower inserts into the frame using the existing wheel mounts, which also lets you set the height of the deck. 75 RPM motors provide the mower with more power for ascending slopes.