Keg-a-Droid 2WD Mobile Robot Platform - IG52
- Includes 2WD robot chassis.
- AC power inverter.
- Qty. 2 IG52 24VDC 285RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel).
- Qty. 2 12V 18Ahr lead acid batteries for 2-4 hours of runtime, depending on use.
- Spektrum DX5e RC transmitter.
- Sabertooth 2x32 RC motor controller.
- Battery charger.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Chain drive.
- Axle Mount: Bearing in wheel.
- Speed: About 160 ft/min (with 240 RPM motors and 32:10 reduction).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27 x 24.5 x 51 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 120lbs (with kegerator but without half-barrel keg).
- This item is Built to Order 1-3 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
Kegerator not included.
This is Keg-a-Droid IG52, a remote control 2WD robot with a kegerator. Keg-a-Droid IG52 is equipped with a kegerator that will hold and dispense a half-barrel keg. The kegerator is powered from the robot's drive batteries and an AC inverter so that it can operate wirelessly. When the batteries run low, simply use the supplied charger to charge the robot and unplug the kegerator from the inverter and plug it into the wall to keep your beer cold. With Keg-a-droid, you can take the party anywhere.
Keg-a-Droid IG52 is a 2WD robot base. The two drive wheels are in the back of the robot and are chain driven. An omni wheel caster supports it in the front. This setup allows the robot to support high payloads while still being able to drive and turn with ease. The robot is controlled with a DX5e RC controller, which is included with purchase.
Keg-a-Droid comes unassembled by default. If you would like it assembled, select the option below for us to assemble it. Please note that even if you select assembly, some assembly is still required. You will need to purchase the kegerator and mount the it to the robot base. The holes come in the base and we will provide you with all of the required hardware.