Documentation and Support
- Only charge LiFePO4 battery pack with capacity > 2000 mAh. Don't use the charger for lower capacity LiFePO4 battery pack.
- Only charge LiFePO4 battery pack with voltage 12.8V (4 cell pack). Don't use the charger for Lower voltage battery pack which may cause battery to explode
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- Must read before place an order.
- We reserve the right to not sell the battery to any one if we feel they cannot handle battery safely
- For safety warning please see the link here
- This Smart Charger is designed for rapidly charging capacity > 3Ah 12.8V(4 Cells) LiFePO4 batteries.
- It features a three stages charging method ( Constant Current, Constant Voltage , Trickle charge mode) without overcharging the battery.
- Alligator Clips are installed in output terminal with ~3' 8" of cable (red clip is positive)
- "Internal Resettable fuse" is installed inside a charger. No need to change the fuse after over-load current cut-off
- AC input voltage 90 to 240 VAC Worldwide power support
- Input frequency 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max 1.5A
- The Battery range is between 3AH to 25AH
- Max. charging current: 3A
No Reverse Polarity Protection
- Must connect to battery with correct polarity. We won't be responsible for any damage caused by miss-use
- 12.8V 3.0A
- LED indicator
- Red LED = Charging (0-99%)
- Green LED = Fully charged (100%)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 118mm(4.6") x 64mm(2.5") x 40mm(1.6")
- Weight: 320grams ( 11.2 Oz)
|Active State||Model||Output current||Output voltage||Bi-color LED|
|1.Fast Charge||CC mode||3.0A||14.5V||Red|
|2.Continue Charge||CC&CV mode||3.0A or below||13.8V+/-0.20V||Red|
|3.Stand-by charge||CV mode||<0.6A about||13.8V max||Green|
Smart Charger for 12.8 LiFePO4 Battery Packs, 3A
- Product Code: TE-141-012
- Availability: 8 In stock