Documentation and Support
- Wrong polarity will damage the charger. SuperDroid Robots is NOT responsible for the damage or losses caused by misusing. Review our terms prior to purchasing.
- Only charge LiFePO4 battery pack with capacity > 20Ahr. Don't use the charger for lower capacity LiFePO4 battery pack. Check with battery manufacturer prior to use..
- Only charge LiFePO4 battery pack with voltage 25.6V (8 cell pack). Don't use the charger for Lower voltage battery pack which may cause battery to explode.
- SuperDroid Robots is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- Must read before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to not sell the battery to any one if we feel they cannot handle battery safely
- For safety warning please see the link here
The Smart Charger is designed for charging 20Ah - 100Ah 25.6V (8 Cells) LiFePO4 battery pack.
- AC input voltage 90 to 130 VAC, single phase
- Input frequency 47 to 63 Hz
- Efficiency 72% (min) at rating power, 115Vac 60Hz
- Charging terminal : 4' long 8AWG wire 1.9" x 1.5" x 0.6" Standard Anderson connector
- Anderson plug dimension (LxWxH) 1.9"(48.0mm) x 1.5"(38.0mm) x0.6"(15.0mm)
- Included 1 pcs 1.9" x 1.5" x 0.6" Standard Anderson connector without use.
- In order to match up the charger's connector, you may connect the battery pack charge terminal with Included 1 pcs 1.9" x 1.5" x 0.6" standard Anderson connector.
- Make sure the charge DIY wire will be acceptable for 15A max charge current.
- CCCV (Constant Current Constant Voltage) charging mode
- Cut-off voltage, 29.6VDC
- 15A current max.
- The battery range is between 20Ah to 40Ah
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- No trigger voltage requirement
- Built in cooling fan to ensure charger long service life
- Dimension (LxWxH) 8.3"(210mm)x6.9"(174mm)x3.0"(76mm)
- Weight: 5.2 lbs (2358grams)
Smart Charger for 25.6V LiFePO4 Battery Packs, 15A
- Product Code: TE-151-024
- Availability: 5 In stock