Documentation and Support
- Only charge LiFePO4 battery pack with capacity > 2000 mAh. Don't use the charger for lower capacity LiFePO4 battery pack.
- Only charge LiFePO4 battery pack with voltage 24V (8 cell pack). Don't use the charger for Lower voltage battery pack which may cause battery to explode
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- Must read before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to not sell the battery to any one if we feel they cannot handle battery safely
- For safety warning please see the link here
- Intelligent charger designed for any 24 V (8 cells) LiFePO4 Battery pack with capacity > 2000mAh
- Worldwide input AC power from 100V - 240VAC.
- Built in cooling fan to ensure charger long service life
- Charging Current: 2000 mA (2.0 A)
- Output voltage: 24V
- Built in IC to cut off power automatically when battery is fully charged.
- Box dimensions: 8.5" x 4" x 3"
- Charger dimensions: 2 3/8" x 5 1/2" x 1 3/8"
You must connect charger to AC power before connecting to the battery pack. Otherwise, the charger will NOT charge the pack and you will not get a RED LED indicating charging.
- Red LED shows battery charging and Green LED shows full.
- Charging terminal : Standard Female SAE Quick Connect plug
- Included one pc connector adaptor - converts from Standard Male SAE Quick Connect plug to alligator Clip
- Plug Standard Male SAE Quick Connect plug end to the Standard Female SAE Quick Connect plug of the charger with correct polarity.
- Plug Clip end to the connector of the battery pack with correct polarity
- Red Clip = Positive
- Black Clip = Negative
Connecting the battery to the wrong polarity will damage the charger. We are not responsible for the damage or losses caused by misusing!
Charging terminal: Standard Female SAE Quick Connect plug Connector.
Included one pc connector adapter - convert from Standard Male SAE Quick Connect plug to alligator clip.
Smart Charger for 24V LiFePO4 Battery Packs, 2A
- Product Code: TE-281-024
- Availability: 23 In stock