Features and Specifications
- 72 inch long shielded cable.
- Female RS232 DB9 connector.
- This cable has NO TTL connectors, its just bare wire for your own connections.
- The connector carries the Tx, Rx, CTS, RTS, V and Ground signals.
- The cable works for 3.3V TTL signals and 5V TTL.
- The cable converts 0v/(3 to 5v) nominal TTL signal to nominal –12v/+12v RS232 serial signal.
- The cable requires +3.3V (+3V to +5V) power from the TTL side to operate.
- The circuitry is built into the cable!
Since these cables do not have a TTL connector, we cannot test them. All type 1, 2, and 3 cables are tested, these are NOT. Failure rate is < 0.25% when testing type 1, 2, and 3 cables. Since this is an electronic component and the end user is responsible for modifying the cable to hook it up to their TTL connection, we cannot warrant or replace defective cables. Only type 1, 2, and 3 cables are tested and guaranteed not to be DOA.
Documentation and Support
Need a Custom Cable?
We also sell a variety of serial and USB converter cables with different types of connectors. However, if you need something custom, we can make cables to your specifications! Contact us with your requests.
This converter cable provides two way RS232 serial communication between the TTL (Transistor Transistor Logic) output (from a microcontroller or PIC) to and from a personal computer RS232 serial COM port. This converter can be used on any Micro controller/PIC which has TTL serial communications that needs to be converted to RS232.
RS232 3-5V TTL Serial Converter Cable - No TTL Connector
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: MCU-026-072
- Availability: 527 In stock