Features and Specifications
Included in this Kit:
- 12V Coil Relay SPST Sealed - 30A
- (2) 12V Coil Relay SPDT Sealed - 10A
- (6) 5mm 2 Position PCB Terminal Block
- (4) 3.5mm 2 Position Terminal Block
- Dedicated screw terminals for battery and charge input.
- External control of drive relay.
- Switch and external power LED headers.
- Support for two independent control batteries and charging.
- Relay Coil Voltage: 12V (9VDC Turn-On)
- High Current (5.0mm screw terminal) Drive Power Outputs: 3
- Low Current (0.100" header) Drive Power Outputs: 6
- Low Current (0.100" header) Control Power Outputs: 12
- Current Rating (Control): 10A
- Current Rating (Drive): 30A
- Assembly. This is a kit and ships unassembled. Select the option at the bottom of the page for use to assemble it for you.
- Headers. The kit ships with the headers seen in the picture above. For additional friction lock headers, please select the option at the bottom of the page.
This is an upgrade for the basic robot power distribution board. The module features additional power outputs and a second control power relay. Perfect for more advanced solutions. The module features screw terminal connectors for your control and drive batteries, charging, power switch, and external LED. A low current switch can be wired to the designated switch header to control the smaller 10A relays. The adjacent LED header is equipped with a 1k resistor so an external LED can be wired directly to the circuit board.
The 10A relays supply power to (12) 0.100" friction lock headers. An optional connector kit can be found on the bottom of this page. The 30A relays have (3) high current outputs with 5.0mm screw terminals. The 30A relay also supplies power to (6) additional low current 0.100" friction lock headers.
The 30A relay's coil is brought out to the adjacent header. This can be connected to the output of the 10A relays or a high current driver (TE-010-800) can be used to control the relay with a microcontroller like an Arduino.