- Vcc: Coil Voltage (if you are using a 24V coil, hook 24V up here, its what powers the coil and pulls in the contact)
- In: TTL input from microcontroller (can be 3.3V or 5V input, it will be what causes the coil to pull in)
- GND: Ground. This must be a common ground with the TTL in and the Coil Vcc power.
- COM: Common side of relay contact. Acts as a switch. Rated at relay ampacity.
- NO: "Normally Open" side of relay contacts. Acts as a switch. Normally Open. When coil is energized, the contact will change state and close. Rated at relay ampacity.
- NC: "Normally Closed" side of relay contacts. Acts as a switch. Normally Closed. When coil is energized, the contact will change state and open. Rated at relay ampacity.
10A relay carrier with control circuity to open and close the relay using a microcontroller. Available options include 5V, 12V, or 24V relays.
10A Relay Controller
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TE-265-010
- Availability: 33 In stock