Features and Specifications
- 0.1" 4-position friction lock header for easy connectivity to a microcontroller.
- 2mm 4-position right angled header for interfacing with built-in encoder connector on the specified motors.
- Provides a 1K Ohm pull-up resistor to Vcc for Channel A required for our IG32, IG42, and IG52 Encoder Gear Motors.
- Provides a 1K Ohm pull-up resistor to Vcc for Channel B required for our IG32, IG42, and IG52 Encoder Gear Motors.
- 0.1uF filter capacitor between Vcc and Ground.
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.50"
Surface mount components are assembled. Headers come loose, so you can decide if you want to wire direct or use headers.
The SDR encoder pull-up board is specifically designed to allow the end user to easily interface with our IG32, IG42 and IG52 motors. It has 1k resistors on channels A and B to pull the signal to Vcc. This is needed to properly interface with the encoders.