Features and Specifications
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 - 5.5V
- Current: 2.9mA Average
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Resolution: 1-mm
- Read Rate: 20Hz
- Outputs Analog, Serial, Pulse Width
- Ingress Protection: Weather resistant (IP67)
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- Designed for easy integration into your project
- Long narrow detection zone
Documentation and Support
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL MB7366 ultrasonic sensor features a maximum range of 10 meters to large targets.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The HRXL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Brand: MaxBotix
- Product Code: TS-068-000
- MPN: MB7366
- Availability: 5 In stock