- 4 conductor: 24 AWG (7 x 32) annealed tinned copper wire per ASTM B-33
- Insulation: Color coded semi rigid PVC per UL 1061
- Insulation Thickness: 0.010 in.
- Jacket Thickness: 0.035 in.
- Nominal O.D.: 0.180 in.
- Capacitance Between Conductors: 30 pF/ft
- Polyester/Aluminum foil shield, 25% overlap and stranded tinned copper drain wire
- 100% coverage Polyester/Aluminum foil.
- Stranded tinned copper drain wire.
- Chrome gray PVC jacket
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C (UL Style 2464)
- Temperature: -20°C to +75°C (UL CM/CMG)
- Voltage: 300 volts
- Flexible lightweight construction
- Excellent abrasion resistance outer jacket
- (NEC) CM/CMG or CMG
- CSA Type FT4/CMG or c(UL)
- UL 2464
- NEC article 725-38(b), 800-3(b)
- Passes UL VW-1
- OSHA acceptable
This is high quality wire sold by the foot. Great for hooking up sensors and electronics that are sensitive to electrical noise and interference. The Aluminum foil shielding provides protection for power frequency and radio frequency interference.
24AWG Shielded 4 Conductor Stranded Hookup Wire - by the foot
- Brand: Consolidated Electronic Wire and Cable
- Product Code: TE-273-004
- Availability: By the Foot Ready to Ship!