Features and Specifications
- 12 Volt 55 Amp Hour (Ah)
- Length: 9.02 in.
- Width: 5.43 in.
- Height: 8.89 in.
- Weight: 37.5 lb.
- Termination: Flag
- 1 Year Warranty with receipt
- Carrying Handles
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.
- We reserve the right to not sell the battery to any one if we feel they cannot handle battery safely
- For safety warning please see the link here
- Interstate Batteries: Our SLA batteries are provided by Interstate Batteries, No. 1 replacement brand battery in North America .
- Sealed Maintenance Free: Sealed Lead Acid (SLA). The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
- Long Service Life: A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
- Long Shelf Life:Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range:May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
- Rugged Construction:The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
Interstate 12 Volt 55 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA)
- Brand: Interstate Batteries
- Product Code: TE-177-055
- MPN: SLA1165
- Availability: 6 In stock
- This item does not qualify for free shipping