HD2 - 4 inch Wide Molded Track Set - Generation 4
Features and Specifications
The multi-ply treads have an aggressive black rubber all-terrain 4" wide pattern. The inside of the tracks have internal cleats that are used for positive timing to match the teeth on our HD2 wheels. The tracks also have UHMW guides that match taper on our generation 4 wheels which allow for better tracking and very low probability of derailing. This track does NOT have a splice! It is one continuous piece. The nominal center to center distance of these tracks with the HD2 wheels is 28.375". The weight of each track is about 5 lbs.
The tracks can also be ordered with a custom length. Please specify your total length in the item options below. A custom length will take up to 6 weeks to deliver. Determine your length of track you need for your robot, then divide that length by the pitch of our track. 1.89" Then you have to adjust the length of track to make the pitch come out to a whole number.
- Width: 4"
- Length (inside circumference): 85.0" (custom lengths can be selected as an option below)
- Pitch of Timing Cleats: 1.89"
- # of Timing Cleats: 45
- Wheel Spacing (nominal): 28.38" (8.9" OD Wheels)
- This item is Built to Order 4-7 Days.
- For custom length tracks, please allow up to 8 weeks.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload or if custom length is required, contact us for a more accurate delivery time or if you need it sooner.
This is a pair of All Terrain reinforced 4 inch wide matched treads for the HD2 Treaded Robot. These are the generation 4 design. They have 4 ply mesh reinforcement, molded rubber with no splice. If you want the wheels that go with these tracks, see our 4th generation HD2 wheel and track set.
We keep standard length tracks in stock. Any other lengths need to be special ordered. Custom orders should be specified by the number of pitches. See the Track Length Per Pitch Chart under the documentation section for available lengths.