- Fully Flexible Robotics platform - Specifically designed to provide the most flexible platform possible for research and development projects. The open chassis and platform allows for quick and easy component replacement and additions to suit your needs.
- Remote Viewing Development - Thanks to the on-board video server the robot is perfect for research and development related to remote control and viewing.
- Autonomous Development - Thanks to the flexibility of the Arduino platform and the onboard Linux Computer the robot is perfect for developing and testing your own autonomous robotics algorithms.
- University Design Projects - Thanks to the flexibility of the platform it’s perfectly suited for design and testing of your own control systems, algorithms and sensor arrays.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Microcontroller Board: The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on a ATmega2560 AVR microcontroller.
- Shield: This is an SDR custom shield designed for the Arduino Mega 2560 microcontroller. It's designed to provide easy access to the board's I/O pins without compromising the ability to connect additional shields.
- Computer System:
- PicoPSU-80-WI-32V (Power Supply Unit).
- Intel BOXD525MW Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz (Dual Core).
- SSD OCZ Onyx OCZSSD2-1ON32G 2.5" 32GB SATA II MLC.
- Kingston ValueRAM 2GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500).
- Logitech C525 USB Webcam.
- Wireless B/G/N USB Adapter.
- Chassis: Aluminum Chassis for 32mm Motors
- Weight: ~15lbs.
- Dimensions: 15.5" Long (edge of wheel to edge of wheel), 14" Wide and 12" High.
- Ground Clearance: 1.5".
- Motors: (2) IG32P 24VDC 190 RPM Gear Motor with Encoder - TD-055-190, (2) IG32P 24VDC 190 RPM Gear Motor - TD-015-190.
- Wheels: Custom 5" wheels and shafts.
- Camera Tilt: Add Pan and Tilt capabilities to your camera. This system consists of the necessary brackets and hardware to allow you to pan and tilt your camera.
- Controller with Encoder: Roboteq’s SDC2130 (30V) is designed to convert commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, PC (via RS232 or USB) or microcomputer into high voltage and high current output for driving one or two DC motors.
- Regulator Board: 5V Switching Regulator Board Kit has a terminal strip with a common ground, input, and 5VDC output.
- Batteries: 12V 4500 mAHr NiMH Battery Pack.
- Battery Charging: Smart Charger for 9.6V - 18V NiMH and NiCad.
Available Options(Selected Below)
- Sensors: From the Ultrasonic Range Finder to a Laser, we are sure to have a sensor option to suit your needs.
- Product Code: