- Quiet and quick surveillance - This robot is compact and lightweight, providing surveillance into hard to reach areas when time is of the esssence.
- Tactical Deployment - This highly durable and rugged robot can be launched/thrown into windows, onto roofs, and otherwise inaccesable areas.
- Entry into difficult areas - This robot is drop resistant up to 10 feet so it can be tossed into rooms, onto balconies or roof tops, etc. The treaded design and rear flipper arms allow this robot to climb many obstacles that often stop other compact robots.
- Hostage and Hazardous Surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harms way.
- Clearing Rooms Remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
The tactical surveillance robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Platform: Enclosed treaded robot chassis painted flat black with tracked design.
- Rear Flipper/Stabilizer Arm: The arm can be used to climb over objects up to 10 inches high, used as a wheelie bar or stabilizer and can self-right the robot if inverted.
- Camera System: IR Camera in nose of robot. Color image with ambient light. Black and White in night mode. Allows you to see in total darkness with no visible illumination.
- Lighting: Remotely operated LED lights for conducting surveillance in dark in non-IR mode.
- Audio: Microphone for one-way audio through the robot back to the remote.
- Store and Protect: Pelican foam lined case included for safe transport and storage. The case also serves as the charging station.
- Tactical Remote Selection:
- The remotes we sell include the Lithium Ion video battery for the robot as well as the remote.
- The standard remote includes a color 5" LCD monitor. As an option below, a remote with 7" monitor can be selected.
- As an option below you can select a secondary monitoring station, which provides a 2nd monitor to view the video feed of the robot. This is a great accessory for a second entry team.
- Smart Chargers:
- Multiple chargers mounted inside Pelican case for easy storage and operation.
- The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all batteries simultaneously. The typical recharge time is 3-4 hours.
- An optional add-on for the charger is a timer with a cutoff circuit. The chargers should not be left on indefinitely. This feature provides a cutoff timer and wiring to turn off the chargers and disconnect the robot batteries for the chargers.
- Batteries: (1) 14.4VDC 2.2Ahr Li-Ion drive battery. Run time ~1 to 4 hours depending on use. (1) 11.1VDC 1.8Ahr Li-Ion video power battery. Run time ~4 hours.
- Weight: Total weight of fully assembled robot: ~7.5lbs.
- Tire/Tread Size: 3.75” Composite cogged wheels that match a positive traction aggressive all terrain tread.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~4.375 inches, total width: ~9.5 inches, total length: ~12.75 inches.
- Ground Clearance: ~1 inch.
- Speed: 0 to 120 feet per minute, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Available Options(Selected Below)
- Controller Options: Compact Handheld Analog 6 & 8 Channel Tactical Robot Controllers
- Secondary Monitoring: Add an additional handheld monitoring station to provide information to other teams.
- Battery Charging: Choose between a charging station and a charging station with a maintenance timer.
- Lights: Add LED lights with a remote control.
- Audio: Add a microphone with a audio jack in the remote.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
Try Before You Buy
- Our 'Try Before You Buy' program allows our customers to receive a demo model that they can test out before deciding on a purchase. Simply contact us and we will be happy to get you set up.
Due to the popularity of this program, it is possible that all of our demos may be out when you want to try it, so if you don't want to wait, we are offering a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on the purchase of this robot.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
Below are YouTube videos of a MLT.
- Product Code: