NEW Prebuilt LT2 Tracked ATR Robot Platform - SOLD
This is a complete package that includes everything listed below. It includes robot chassis, motors, batteries, chargers, controls, etc. Fully assembled and ready to run.
- Includes Heavy Duty Aluminum LT2 Robot Chassis, hardware, electronics, etc. The center cavity is large enough for the motors, batteries, electronics, cameras, etc. The LT2 chassis includes two battery compartments between the wheels and tracks providing even more room for your electronics. The top is flanged with CNC cut holes that are tapped for mounting the aluminum cover.
- Two heavy duty IG52-04 planetary 285 RPM gear motors (one per track) driven by a chain and sprocket with a 1:2 reduction.
- LT2 Pair of Tracks and Wheel Set - Standard Tread.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Two Interstate 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries providing 1-4 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger(s).
- This robot comes complete with a Sabertooth Dual 32A motor controller.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DX5e remote control to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Dimensions:The robot is about 26.5 inches long (track tip to tip) by about 7 inches high. It is about 16.5 inches wide.
- Speed: The standard motors drive this robot up to 270 feet per minute.
- Weight: The total weight of this configuration is ~46 lbs.
- Capacity: Handles 25lbs. of additional payload in most terrains. Skid steering is the main limiting factor with the capacity (in order to turn, the tracks must skid; additional weight makes this very difficult with high traction treads).
- Assembly: This is a prebuilt robot that is fully assembled.
Documentation and Support
This robot is already built and ready to ship. Please allow an extra day for us to top off the batteries and box up the Robot. Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
Since this is a large item it must ship freight. Freight costs will be added after checkout.
This is our second generation of the LT robot. Fully assembled and ready to go. It is the same chassis that we offer with our tactical LT2 robot. The LT2 treaded robot is lighter weight than the HD2 Treaded robot. The LT2 will climb most household stairs. For more aggressive/steeper stairs or stairs with big noses (deep or no kickplates), a rear flipper is recommended as with the LT2-F Treaded Robot. The LT2 Treaded robot is an affordable treaded robot that can be easily transported (weighing about 40 lbs) and is small and can handle most terrains with its aggressive all-terrain treads.
The robot is a lightweight and tough and can drive over and under many obstacles. The treads are driven by powerful IG52 gear motors and #25 chain with a 1:2 reduction to the ~ 7 inch front wheels. The robot axles are solid high strength steel so they will not bend if the robot is dropped. We have designed this robot to be as simple as possible without compromising its strength, durability, or functionality. The LT2-F tactical version of this robot has been NIST tested and qualified. The chassis also uses our LT2 track and wheels, which would not derail under any circumstance NIST testing or ourselves could dish out. See our LT2/LT2-F Bloodhound for a tactical solution using this robot chassis.