Features and Specifications
- Transmitter Key Features:
- Sport radio simplicity + programmable versatility
- Programmed via mobile device or PC
- Ideal for Bind-N-Fly aircraft, many with no programming required
- Four control surface channels
- 3-Position flap switch
- 2-Position auxiliary function switch
- 3-position AS3X/SAFE flight mode switch
- Requires free programming app or software
- Requires SPMA3081 or SPMA3065 programming cable, sold separately
- EN328 compatible
Point and Click Programming
If you've ever managed a music library on your PC or smart phone, you can program the DXe. All you need is the free Spektrum programming app or software. Using this interface you can create and save basic model setups with different settings for:
- Servo Reversing
- Stick Configuration: Modes 1-4
- Wing Type: Normal or Delta/Elevon
- Expo: On or Off
For advanced programming features such as stick configuration, wing type selection, expo on/off function, model setup import and many more, the Spektrum programming cable (SPMA3081-Mobile, SPMA3065- PC) is required. Basic programming features such as servo reversing and trim adjust can be used without the programming cable.
Once saved to your PC or mobile device, you can upload the setup for a specific model to the DXe with a simple point and click.
You can also use the interface to upload pre-programmed setups for Bind-N-Fly® aircraft.
While the DXe looks and functions like a basic 6-channel transmitter out of the box, it gives pilots the control functions they need to fly a wide variety of Bind-N-Fly aircraft using pre-programmed setups. Functions include:
- Throttle, Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Channels
- 3-Position Flap Switch
- 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
- 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
The DXe is the affordable way to equip your sport plane or trainer with the speed, and reliability of DSMX control. And finding room to mount it is easy. Its lightweight, compact case design easily fits into any fuselage, including those of most park flyers.
Spektrum introduces another enormous change for the RC industry—the most affordable full range 2.4GHz radio ever available. The DXe brings together the unbeatable control of genuine DSMX technology with the simplest, easiest-to-use design available, letting anyone, from parkfliers to students to instructors and more, take advantage of Spektrum technology for less. For a Spektrum radio, the DXe is the greatest value in RC, putting 2.4GHz DSMX control in your hands for less than ever before.
The DSMX branded DXe transmitter is not compatible with the Spektrum AR6000/BR6000 receiver.
We have had great success with this radio. With the spread Spektrum frequency hopping system we get great range and reliability regardless of the other 2.4GHz systems around like routers and phones. The other benefit of 2.4GHz is most motor noise and mechanical noise/interference is well below this frequency which often causes issues with the 72 and 75MHz radio systems.
Spektrum DXe Transmitter Only - DISCONTINUED
- Brand: Spektrum
- Product Code: TE-123-005
- MPN: SPMR1000
- Availability: Discontinued