Prebuilt SST2 Tracked Inspection Robot with Pan and Tilt Camera - SOLD
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, camera, LCD monitor, etc.
- SST Pair of Molded Splices Tracks and wheels Set.
- Qty 2: IG32 12VDC 053 RPM Gear Motor.
- Qty 1: LiPo 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing up to 2 hours of operation depending on use.
- The camera is a Wide View Color LEDs built in.
- Includes battery chargers.
- Sabertooth Dual 5A Motor Driver.
- This robot includes a remote control to drive the robot and manipulate the camera.
- Includes 100ft of cable for you to tether behind the robot.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Dimensions: ~6.5" Wide x ~10.75" long (tip to tip) and ~5.75" tall (top of camera)(3" track height).
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 50 fpm.
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~4 lbs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
Documentation and Support
- This robot is already assembled and tested and is ready for shipment.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a version of the SST inspection robot, our compact tethered All Terrain Inspection Robot that has all the main features to get you going. It is designed for inspection in tight spaces and has a footprint of only 6.5" x 10.75". With the camera looking straight ahead it is 5.75" high. It features a wide view color camera with built-in LEDs so you can see in both dark and light places with a pan-and-tilt system giving you full coverage of the space you are in. The robot is controlled through a standard ethernet cable. Simply plug in the cable into the robot and controller. The controller has an RCA cable that you plug into an LCD of your choice. We have different sizes available. This makes for a simple and robust system.
The SST is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our MLT tank, but is built with the same high level of quality, strength, and power. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with an aluminum chassis, wheels hubs and tracks. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
The robot is configured as listed below. This robot is a prebuilt item meaning it is fully assembled and tested. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.