Prebuilt 4WD All Terrain Compact Robot Platform - 6 inch Tires - IG32 DM - SOLD
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, etc.
- Four IG32 12VDC 104 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel).
- Qty 2 sets: ATR Wheel Shaft Set Pair 6mm Bore - 6 inch DM.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- 11.1V 2200mAh batteries providing up to an hour of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery chargers.
- This robot comes complete with a motor controller.
- This robot includes a Spektrum remote control to wirelessly drive the robot.
- This Robot comes assembled and ready to run.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the axles are mounted directly to the motor shaft
- Speed: 164 ft/min
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14" x 13" x 6" (wheel height).
- Weight: 7.5lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 5lbs.
- This robot is pre-built, please allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the IG32-SB4, 4WD All Terrain Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a smaller version of our Standard ATR, therefore it does not have the same clearance or capacity, but performs exceptionally well. The wheel axles are mounted directly to the motor output shafts. The motors allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. This robot has been upgraded with 6 inch foam filled tires.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis, wheels and hubs, which directly couple to the IG32 gear motors. Each hub/wheel is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels). See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots. If you need this robot customized, Contact us.