NEW Prebuilt MLT-42 Tracked Robot Platform - SOLD
Click here to view a CAD drawing of this robot.
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, etc.
- MLT-42 Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and wheels Set.
- Qty 2: IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motor.
- Qty 2: LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing a up to 2 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- This robot comes complete with a Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DX5eTransmitter with AR600 Receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Dimensions: ~12.5" Wide x ~17" long (tip to tip) and ~4.7" tall (wheel/track height).
- Capacity: Handles up to 15lbs of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering. The motors drive this robot up to 300 feet per minute.
- Weight: The total weight of this robot is ~7 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembled.
Documentation and Support
- This item will be shipped immediately since it is already built. We will charge up the batteries and have it ready to go out of the box for you.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the MLT-42 Tracked Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This small-but-useful robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks, but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small, maneuverable, customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis and track brackets that prevent unwanted climbing when inside a pipe of confined space. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks). The kit provides you with what you need to make a compact affordable All-Terrain tracked robot.