NEW Prebuilt LT2-F Tracked ATR Robot Platform - SOLD
This is a complete package that includes everything listed below. It includes robot chassis, motors, batteries, chargers, controls, etc. Fully assembled, tested and ready to run.
- Includes Heavy Duty Aluminum LT2-F Robot Chassis, hardware, electronics, etc. The center cavity is large enough for the motors, batteries, electronics, cameras, etc. The LT2-F chassis includes two battery compartments between the wheels and tracks providing even more room for your electronics. The top is flanged with CNC cut holes that are tapped for mounting the aluminum cover.
- Two heavy duty IG52-04 planetary 285 RPM gear motors (one per track) driven by a chain and sprocket with a 1:2 reduction.
- A single heavy duty IG52-04 planetary 44 RPM gear motor driven with a 1:3 reduction for the flipper arm.
- LT2 Pair of Tracks and Wheel Set - Standard Tread.
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Two Interstate 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries providing 1-4 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger(s).
- This robot comes complete with a Sabertooth Dual 32A motor controller.
- The flipper/stabilizer motor controller is also included. SyRen 10 Flipper/Stabilizer motor controller.
- This robot includes a Spektrum remote control to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Dimensions:The robot is about 26.5 inches long (track tip to tip) by about 7 inches high. It is about 19 inches wide with the flipper arms.
- Speed: Up to 270 feet per minute.
- Weight: The total weight of this configuration is ~53 lbs.
- Capacity: Handles 25lbs. of additional payload in most terrains. Skid steering is the main limiting factor with the capacity (in order to turn the tracks must skid, additional weight makes this very difficult with high traction treads).
- Assembly:This is a prebuilt robot that is fully assembled and tested.
Documentation and Support
- This package is already built, tested and ready to ship. Allow an extra day for us to top off the batteries and box up the Robot.
- This is a heavy robot and must ship Freight. Freight costs will be added after checkout.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the LT2-F Tracked ATR Robot Platform. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is our second generation of the LT-F robot. Fully assembled and ready to go. It is the same chassis that we offer with our tactical LT2-F robot. The LT2-F treaded robot is lighter weight than the HD2 Treaded robot. This package is the same as the LT2 Treaded Robot, but has the addition of a flipper/stabilizer arm on it allowing it to climb and descend virtually anything. The LT2-F Treaded robot is an affordable treaded robot that can be easily transported (weighing about 53 lbs) and is small and can handle most terrains with its aggressive all terrain treads. Several different motors, battery options, and motor controllers can be selected with this robot it.
The robot is a lightweight tough robot that can go over and under many obstacles. The treads are driven by powerful IG52 gear motors with #25 chain with a 1:2 reduction to the ~ 7 inch front wheels. The robot axles are solid high strength steel so they will not bend when the robot is dropped. The flipper arms are driven with a powerful IG52 gear motor. We have designed this robot to be as simple as possible without compromising its strength, durability, or functionality. The LT2-F tactical version of this robot has been NIST tested and qualified. The chassis also uses our LT2 track and wheels, which will not derail under any circumstance NIST testing or ourselves could dish out. See our LT2/LT2-F Bloodhound for a tactical solution using this robot chassis.