Prebuilt SGT-32P Wireless Tracked Inspection Robot with GoPro - SOLD
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video in Full HD on the provided GoPro Hero5 and SD Card using your smartphone to view and control the video.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Crawl Space and Attic Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit into crawl spaces or attics. Video is viewed using WiFi between your smart phone and the GoPro Hero5. Wireless signal must be maintained. Not recommended for pipes, culverts, long distances, etc. where Wi-Fi will not work.
- Completely assembled and tested Tracked Robot
- Battery Chargers
- Remote with smart phone holder (smart phone NOT provided)
- Camera Tilt System for GoPro (-10 degrees to +70 degrees)
- LED Lights mounted on Tilt Bracket
- GoPro Hero5
- 16GB micro SD Card
- Dimensions: 12.5"Long X 9.5"Wide X 6.5" High
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~ 6lbs
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
Documentation and Support
- This item is Discontinued.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot based on the Tracked Inspection Robot with GoPro Camera System. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a complete inspection robot package, designed for the home inspector. The robot uses a GoPro Camera mounted with a custom actuated tilt bracket. High power LED lights are fixed to the tilt bracket allowing for good visibility in dark places. With these features the low profile mobile robot allows the inspector great coverage and the ability to see in detail in difficult to reach areas. All you need for this is your smart phone, everything else is included.
Video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera for full HD viewing. The robot is controlled using a Spektrum remote and the video is sent back over Wifi to your phone or tablet. The video can be transmitted up to 100 feet in open space, but significantly less with obstructions. Typically, we walk through the house above the robot to keep the wireless transmission as short as possible. This is not recommended for underground or long distance pipe inspection. This is a simple and robust system for inspecting areas you that are difficult to access and/or you don't want to be. We have tested many different systems for this particular task and this is the best solution for clear video and simplicity. If you need longer range or underground inspection you will need to use one of our tethered inspection robots.
The robot is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with an aluminum chassis that is track drive. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).