NEW Prebuilt MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot - V2 - SOLD
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit down pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote. The tether provides solid control in areas where wireless control would fail
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots
- Tracked robot platform, fully assembled and tested
- Pelican case remote
- Color HD Camera with LED lights
- 100 foot ethernet cable
- Battery chargers
- SD card
- Durable plastic foam-lined storage case
- Upgraded to add Remote Camera Function Control
- Dimensions: ~9.5" wide x 13.5" long x 7" tall.
- Capacity: Handles 8lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm.
- Weight (complete package): 35 lbs. (Robot - 5 lbs., Remote - 5 lbs.)
- Runtime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
- Pan and Tilt: +190/-190 degree pan and +70/-10 degree tilt with LED lights
- HD Camera:1080p 60fps recording onto camera SD card, or 720p 120fps. 120 degree FOV.
- Remote: Pelican case remote with HD Color Monitor, two 2-axis joysticks, and battery
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot - V2. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
Inspect hard-to-reach places with the MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot. The robot is controlled with a rugged remote that also displays a live feed from the robot's camera. Pan and tilt controls are also included as are LED lights. The tethered system works well in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions through which wireless signals cannot pass.
1080P HD video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera. The optional snapshot and record function allows you to take snapshots on the fly or to stop and start the video recording with the remote.
This is a prebuilt of the MLT-JR Tethered Inspection Robot - Version 2. It has the following updates:
- Updated camera to a 1080p High Definition (HD) camera.
- Onboard SD Card for recording.
- Optional remote Image capture and video record stop/start
- Upgraded remote including a 7 inch HD LCD screen
- Foam Lined Storage case is provided as standard equipment