Prebuilt - SST2 Tracked Inspection Robot - Sold
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit inside pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote. The tether provides solid control in areas where wireless control would fail.
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots
- Tracked robot platform, fully assembled and tested
- Pelican case remote (with Remote Camera Function Control)
- Color HD Camera with LED lights
- 100 foot ethernet cable
- Battery chargers
- SD card
- Durable plastic foam-lined storage case
- Dimensions: ~6.5" wide x 10.75" long x 6.5" tall.
- Capacity: Handles 5 lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Up to 85 fpm.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Runtime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
- Pan and Tilt: +190/-190 degree pan and +70/-10 degree tilt with LED lights
- HD Camera:1080p 60fps recording onto camera SD card, or 720p 120fps. 120 degree FOV.
- Remote: Pelican case remote with HD Color Monitor, two 2-axis joysticks, remote camera function control button, and battery
- Remote Camera Operation: Enables the user to take snapshots and start/stop video recording from the remote making the documentation process easier and more organized.
- Need it faster? Contact us
Inspect hard-to-reach places with the SST2 Tethered Inspection Robot. The robot is controlled with a rugged remote that also displays a live feed from the robot's camera. Pan and tilt controls are also included as are LED lights. The tethered system works well in tunnels or areas with heavy electrical interference or obstructions through which wireless signals cannot pass.
Live video feed is transmitted to the remote controls 7-inch HD LCD screen. Additionally, the 1080P HD video can be recorded directly onto an SD card in the camera. This robot includes Remote Camera Function Control which allows you to take pictures on the fly or to stop and start the video recording with the remote.